Custom Search

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bipasha is looking

Bipasha is looking


She is s one of the most glamorous actress in bollywood, and true to her image, Bipasha Basu wants to work in more perfriented roles than commercially entertaining films.
She saiMy choice with films has been very quirky. Whenever I have performed in an unsafe space, it has worked well for me. At this point of time, I am in a very greedy phase where I want perfooriented roles and a very commercially entertaining film.
 want to do a performance-oriented role in an art film. I want people to realise that I am a good actor within the realms of a commercially entertaining fhe further added.
 not like orked in offbeat movies, she had done her share in movies like Pankh, Lamha, Apaharan and Aakrosh.
Talking about her journey in bollywood Bips sam one of those really lucky actors. I have survived 10 years in this business and am still choosing the things that I want, still a regular household name, still making a lot of money.
Even though she has achieved a lot in 10 years in the film industry, she doesn’t mind about her mistakes and where she went wrong.
re are peaksthere are valleys. I own up to my mistakes and I own my succescompletely. There is nobody who has helped me out ever. I feel very proud of myselaid thyear old who is currently enjoying the success of her latest horror flick Raaz3.
Bipasha Basu has received positive response fo
Directed by Vikram Bhatt which also stars Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta, has reportedly grossed Rsore.
Bipasha said:nervous and anxious and excited. Appreciation pouring in is very humblin have g fantastic reviews after a long time. nk it was much required at this point of time for me. It’s a good feeling.cz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

radio live

comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

live chat

add your friend

Share
get this widget here
SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - Kostenloser Counter!