Custom Search

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Zarine Khan

Zarine Khan


If all goes wellZarine Khan will go Hollywood for Daniel Silva starring Billy Zane of Titanic fame. However, Zarine is yet to give her final answer
Confirms the actress,have been offered the film but I am thinking about it.
a thriller calleChisite Billy Zane. I have read the script but I am still thinking about it she added.
Zarine Khan recently launched a popular cosmetic brand Lotus Herbals new range of natural makeu
The movie is said to be an adaptation of author bestselling novFallen Angel
When it comes to films, Zarine has always chosen to be slow and steady. She prefers doing quality work rather than a number of films.
 don want to be in the race of newcomers, who are just running after the projects. It’s not that I haveen offered films. I have been offered a lot of films after ‘Housefull 2′, but I want to take my time and do quality work rather than quantity. Though would take time but I would like to follow itshe said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

radio live

comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

live chat

add your friend

Share
get this widget here
SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - Kostenloser Counter!