Custom Search

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Did Ranbir Kapoo

Did Ranbir Kapoo


Ranbir Kapoor character in Barfi has been compared to Charlie Chaplin as well of his grandfather Raj Kapoor. However, Ranbir denies the news, saying he did not copy the maestro of comedy, neither his grandfather, but just incorporated what his director had asked him to do.plin is the father of comedy, all actors who have come in the industry have been influenced by him. My grandfather Raj Kapoor himself was inspired by Chaplin. But I have not tried to copy him in have tried to my own and Anurag Basu.
Ranbir has no dialogues in Barfas he essays the role of a dumb and mute boy. He enjoyed playing this caid, while promoting his film in Mumbai.
Through out the making of the film, Ranbir had to keep in mind that the audience are able to relate to his character, and the director of the film, Anurag basu, gave him all the freedom to do what he thought best.
was frustrated that I say one dialogue or sing a song. A Hindi film hero wants to have a dialogue or sing songs, but it was a fun experience. But I had a lot of freedom on the set. Anurag Basu just wanted that my character must have relatability with the audience. They must be able to understand what I am feeline said.
Ranbir was relaxed, calm and composed through out the film, all credit goes to the directoial naturwas likereath of fresh air
m very excited and am looking forward to it.ckstaas an intense film for me, so after the shooting I was a little depressed and detached. This film is like a breath of fresh air a happy film like the initial films of Chayful and entertaining. Like a family film h.,
“Anurag Basu is a very happy, jovial person and I feel the dirersonality always reflects in the film. I feel when you see the you will see a lot of him. Everyone will like the film,” he added.Barfi is slated to release on Sep 14.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

radio live

comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

live chat

add your friend

Share
get this widget here
SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - Kostenloser Counter!