Custom Search

Sunday, September 16, 2012

news bolly1

After Fashion Mughda Godsey will be seen once again in Madhur Bhandarkar Heroine, though this time in a guest appearance.t in Fashion there was no looking back for msays Mugdha. About her role in Heroine she saActually I am not allowed to say anything about my character in the film as there a surprise element. In fact people will know I am in the film only after seeing the promos. I was in London when Madhur informed me about the promos being out. Mine is a guest appearance in the film.
Mugdha cannot stop praising the heroine of Heroine, Kareena Kapoor. “We bonded very well on the sets. We discussed make-up, our wardrobes etc. Kareena is a very lively and intelligent actor.
No one can feel bored in her company.
About working with Madhure Madhur is known for making dark films, he makes the narrative incredibly real. His movies have always brought reality on the canvas in ingenuous ways. He is dedicated, talented and a fine director. I worked recently with Rumy and he too works with great ease.
Though she has been in the industry for some years nowa still does not have many friends here.Most of my friends are from Punam a simple Pune girl. I have a few model friends, some directors and their family members whom I can bank on. Bhandarkar and his family too are close to me. And after working for Nitin Manmohan I have become quite pally with Prachi Manmohan too.
The sultry ave a special someone in her life yet and she says she likes it that way.ntly all my boyfriends have become my bosom friends.I think it is great not to have any heart-throbs. More importantly, without them around, my life has become less complicated. I do not want to waste my energy in getting involved with someone.ep calling them every now and then. Whenever I get some leisure time I love to spend it with my friends, watch movies and read books. I cannot force love to happen. It will happen on its own. I am enjoying my singlehood status at the momenb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

radio live

comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

live chat

add your friend

Share
get this widget here
SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - Kostenloser Counter!