Custom Search

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kareena Kapoor family

 Kareena Kapoor family


Kareena Kapoor is a vheart and she has to play an opposite role as an actress. she has a tiring task everyday of looking glamorous and attending functions all the time. Even though she doesn like doing so.
am a very simple girl in real life I am honest I love spending time with my family and I love home. But in my profession I have to go for events, award functions and have to look glamorous on shoots. Ia difficult jo but I know anything else besides this Kareena said while unveiling the cover page of Filmfare magazine featuring her.
And in her upcoming film Heroine, her role highlights the difficulties of being an actress.
Kareena is also excited about her next film Satyagraha with Prakash Jha and spoke about how happy she is to be working with Ajay Devgan once again. has made great films with Ajay Devgn before and I have a lovely role, but ivery soon to talk aboutbecause we start in January. my honour that we are working together after a long time and my privilege said Kareena who featured with the actor in critically acclaimed,Bebo plays a journalist in and the film also stars megastar Amitabh Bachchan.very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

radio live

comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

live chat

add your friend

Share
get this widget here
SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - Kostenloser Counter!