Custom Search

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Please call me Emraan Hashmi

Please call me Emraan Hashmi


Bollywood Serial Kisser Emraan Hashmi recent run of success at the box office has people calling him and the actor says it is better than being called serial kisser.
Emraan said better than serial kisser. Please give me that term and everyone use that because I am sick of serial kisser I think is something I would take right now. I can use it for my entire career.
The success is being compared to success who has been the king of the box office in recent times with films like odyguar and Ek Tha Tiger. And Salman recently called Emraan the most underrated actor
Emraan, however thinks luckier than Sallu. I am luckier because I am kissing and crossing that mark. I think I am luckier than Salman. He’s very unfortunate he doesn get to kis Emraan said.
Emraan is currently shooting for Ek Thi Daayan and romantic comedyvry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

radio live

comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

live chat

add your friend

Share
get this widget here
SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - Kostenloser Counter!