Custom Search

Monday, September 10, 2012

Ranbir

Ranbir


He is often called the Casanova of Bollywood. Ranbir Kapoor has had enough of media linking him with his co-stars. In a very diplomatic way, he tells the media to shut up and not interfere in his personal life
He makes it very clear that here after he will only talk about his work and not his romantic affairs.
In a recent event, Ranbir was left furious when the media quizzed him about his link-ups with his coresses, and his equation with
 my motive is to let my film tal tell others to write about my affairs nor do I decide it. I work hard.I also I have worked hbir Kapoor told reporters.
This is what the your question is how did I feel working with Anurag Basu, then I will respect you. But if you ask me questions like ‘Why did I not have an affair witen you will lose respect. So like you to ask me questions about my work, not about my affairs.
Jr Kapoor is very busy promoting his upcoming flickwhere he essays the role of a deaf and mute guy. The film is releasing on September 14, are keeping Ranbir busy these days.
RK is a little nervous about the release but likes the feeling of nervousness, as well. I become overconfident then my acting prowess and talent will go away. So I pray for anxiety and nervousness even after 20 years. So yeah, I am nervous and there is anxiety zm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

radio live

comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

live chat

add your friend

Share
get this widget here
SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - Kostenloser Counter!